L.B. White Tradesman gas-fired heaters are engineered and manufactured in the USA to deliver reliable, directional forced air heat for temporary heating needs. They feature a unique 3-trial ignition system and the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate
• Torpedo-style, direct-fired
• Variable output, 125,000 to 170,000 BTUH, LPG
• Max fuel consumption = 7.9 lbs./hr.
• Heated Air Output = 625 CFM
• Amp draw = 3.7 (starting)/2.4 (operating), 115V
• Electronic spark ignition
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Adjustable front leg assists with directing heated air
• Length = 24.0 in., Width = 10.0 in., Height = 16.0 in., Shipping weight = 34.0 lbs.
• Gas pressure regulator, POL valve, and 10' gas hose are included
• Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion
• CSA certified
*Damage Waiver Included