St. Peters Hardware and Rental has been a staple in the community for 64 years. Donald and Virgil St. Peters purchased Bezdec Hardware in December of 1947. The original building was only 19' by 33'. We completely remodeled the Alton store in March of 2012 and had a Grand Re-Opening. Today the store is over 17,000 sq. ft. with over 30,000 different items. The building also houses a full-service rental store. St. Peters has been in the rental business for over 15 years and has a second location in Edwardsville, IL. St. Peters Hardware has remained a family-owned business and currently, our second and third generation owners are Dale, Doug, and Dan. The hardware store is a licensed dealer for DeWalt power tools, Milwaukee electric tools, Stanley Bostich nail guns and Wacker equipment. We carry full lines of Occidental Leather tool belts, Stabila levels, Forney welding supplies, Scotts fertilizers, and True Value paints. We have a knowledgeable sales staff and can provide the best service available.
We currently do not have any events scheduled.